2016年3月18日星期五

I like travel

I like travel

Ancient Capital of China
Xi'an is one of the oldest cities in the world with a vivid and rich history and culture. It is not only the birthplace of the Chinese Nation, but also the birthplace of human civilization in Asia and the cultural center of prehistoric civilization. As such, Xi'an has a wealth of historical sites and relics to visit and see and is a great place to introduce yourself to Chinese history.


I'm very happy that we visited Xi'an last year. I enjoy those days in Xi'an very much. Xi'an is a great city, it has long history and great views. I went to the Xi'an museum,and the great two towers. I also saw the great ancient soldiers, and a lot of wonderful things. Xi'an also has clean and wide streets, high buildings and a lot of good food. I love the noodles! Xi'an is so lovely that a lot of people go to visit it. I also saw many foreign visitors, they' were all very interested in Xi'an. I was so proud about xi'an, and our great country.

























Do you like this city? i'm gald to share with you. If you like those photos, please follow me.I'll keep it updated, i want to be a friend with you.

没有评论:

发表评论